Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday!

Another round of head painting over at Safehouse. Tonight I had the awesomely awesome Kemp Remillard giving me some advice and helping me fix what was (and still sort of is) some super messed up facial structure. Like all portraits, this eventually descended into yearbook-style doodling of Hitler mustaches and devil horns, but here's what came of it prior to that.

Photobucket

And the aforementioned Mi-go from the Art Order Lovecraft Creature Lab challenge. This was something entirely new for me. I've never been strong at creature design, largely due to a lack of practice. But joining in on this was one of the more fun art experiences I've had lately. The Art Order community as a whole is both extremely welcoming and helpful, and I'm extraordinarily happy to be able to be a part of it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment